Flexible Magnet: Rubber Magnets
Introduction of flexible magnets
Flexible magnets are also called rubber magnets, which are made of rubber and magnetic powder. They come in sheets and strips, in a variety of precut and custom sizes. Flexible magnets are widely used in the commercial world.
Magnetic Receptive Sheet: ferrous sheet
Application of flexible magnets
- Display advertising – fast fix and fast removal at exhibitions and events
- Vehicle signs – driving school panels and company logos, which can be removed easily when it is not required to display them
- Warehouse stock location labelling
- Crafts, toy, puzzle and games making
- Surface masking for painting applications
- Window and door seals including secondary glazing and bug screens
- Calendars and magnetic bookmarks
- Business cards, promotional/novelty items and packaging
- Photocopier scraping blades
- Door & Cupboard closures
About Tengye: Tengye Magnetic supplies finest permanent magnet materials and custom magnetic assemblies to world industry. We work closely with our customer from designing stage to mass production.