Plastic Bonded Ferrite Magnets
Bonded ferrite magnets are made by combining ferrite powder and thermoplastic resins (PA6/PA12/PA66/PPS) through injection molding process. It’s mainly used in automation equipment, PMDC motors, axial fans, inverter air-conditioning motors, instrument motors and so on. It is also an indispensable signal source and constant magnetic source for precision micro-motors and automation industries. They have the advantages that other magnets cannot replace and compare.
Advantages of injection-molded ferrite magnets:
- plastic bonded magnets are less likely to be chipped or cracked.
- More flexibility with product shape.
- More flexibility with magnetization and can be magnetized in multi-poles.
- can be injection-molded onto motor shafts or joined to other components.
Applications of bonded ferrite magnets
- automotive motors and pumps
- automotive sensors
- home appliance motors (e.g. fan motor with bonded ferrite ring magnet as outer rotor)
About Tengye: Tengye supplies finest permanent magnetic materials and assemblies to world industry. We work closely with our customer from designing stage to mass production.